The event is scheduled for September 13 and 14 with a free show line up for Friday the 13th, when the Fernandina Beach High School Blues in School Band with Roger “Hurricane” Wilson will open up for blues master Albert Castiglia at 6pm. The stage will be set up on Centre Street as on a regular Sounds on Centre Event.
Then on Saturday the 14th, the Festival will continue on the Riverfront Parking area, starting at 11am.
Here is the schedule and line up as confirmed by the Blues Festival committee:
10:30 – Gates open to VIP and Sponsors only
11:00 - Gates open to general public
• 11:15 - 12:00 Claudette King
• 12:15 - 1:00 Josh Miller Band
• 1:15 - 2:00 Roger Hurricane Wilson w/ Shuffle Junkies
• 2:15 - 3:30 John Nemeth Band
• 3:45 - 5:00 Zac Harmon
• 5:15 - 6:30 Ana Popovic
• 6:45 – 8:00 Mud Morganfield - Muddy Waters’ son keeping the Chicago blues alive.
Blues Street Performer Ben Prestage will be showing his incredible act during the 15 minute time gaps between the acts.